Meet Attorney C. Cole Bastian, Esq.
Serves As Judge Pro Tem
Dedicated, honest, and compassionate— three words that best describe the kind of representation Attorney
For more than a decade, he has been successfully guiding men and women
through some of the most complex
family law cases, such as
property division. He has served as a judicial extern for Judge Alan Mayfield in the 74th
District Court (Texas). His vast legal insight and knowledge could prove
to be invaluable to your case.
At Bastian Law Offices, PLC, we are proud to be led by a
Mesa divorce attorney who is committed to pursuing the most favorable case results possible
for our clients. As our client, you can feel peace of mind in knowing
that your family law case is in caring and competent hands.
Attorney Bastian's past professional experience includes positions at:
- Roberts, Rowley & Chapman LLC,
- Willick Law Group (Las Vegas, Nevada)
When we say our clients are our top priority, we truly mean it.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., Dean's List Scholar – 2002
- Brigham Young University, B.A. Science – 1999
- Supreme Court, State of Arizona
- Superior Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Professional Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona – Family Law section
- Maricopa County Bar Association – Family Law section
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Family Law Judge Pro Tem
- East Valley Bar Association
Published Works / Appearances
- Channel 12 News (NBC) – Featured on "Lawyers On Call"
- Child Support- Blame the Legislature Not Your Spouse
- Choosing a Family Law Attorney
- Oh Father, Where Art Thou?
- Custody Evaluators v. Family Evaluators
Connect with Us Online
Have questions? Call our Mesa divorce attorney today at (480) 526-4614!